Shaker Cards

I know its a little early for patriotic projects but I wanted to share this fun new product.

Do you love Shaker Cards?
Are you new to Shaker Cards?


Queen and Company Just released these new product at CHA that make creating Shaker Cards a breeze!



Foam Front Cards have all the pieces you need to create one complete shaker card with everything punch out already, All you have to do it decorate and add your shakers.





To create the card and the tags, I used Pop Up Shakers.  These are pieces of foam cut outs in different sizes and shape along with pre cut plastic "windows".

These are so fun and easy to do.  Combine them with your favorite papers and embellishments.
(I used Doodle Bug Patriotic Parade)

You might find yourself addicted to Shaker Cards.  I think I am!

 If you want to learn more, Paula showed the cards I made and on Good Things Utah today and there is also a video tutorial from Blitzy that you can watch.

Grab some of these new products and get started making your own shaker cards!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment