Disney With My Scrap Chick

Who doesn't love Disney?
Today for My Scrap Chick Design Team I have used two of my favorite files to create some fun Disney themed projects


First up is this camera box.  This is one of my favorite files and I have used it many times, the possibilities are endless. 
In fact at one of my classes this last month we used this file and here are some of the ideas we came up with

Center pieces at a birthday party
Center Pieces at a wedding or baby shower
Vintage Party or wedding
For a keepsake box from a vacation
Present tickets to a theme park or other "photo worthy" get away
Store photos 
Store a mini album
and the list could go on and on!

For my camera, I used a photo from our last family Disney trip to fill the lens; so easy to do in either Cricut or Silhouette.



The Easel card is another fun project and could also be used in a variety of ways.

The sentiment card is perfect for adding a stamped or printed sentiment.
I placed another photo from our trip in the frame.  
with a paper clip I added a cute little Mickey head.

Camera Trio

The files are part of the Camera Trio collection and there is also a fun film box.

Try this project- you are going to LOVE it!


Who doesn't love Disney?
(OK don't ask my husband that question?)

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment