Santa's boot makes a great gift box


I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving.  
Now it is time to get our Christmas crafting in full swing.

Today I created this Santa Boot, using files from My Scrap Chick.

It is the perfect way to share a little treat or gift with someone special. 

It is also pretty easy to do and doesn't take much time or paper.

Santa's Boot : click to enlarge

The file can be found here and it comes with easy to follow instructions as well.


To finish the boot, I made a couple of Poinsettias (Also from My Scrap Chick).
Use little plastic beads for the center.
And if you are giving it as a gift don't forget to add a little tag.


I am so happy with how this turned out. Now I just need to make a few more, I think they will be perfect for the tables at the family party.  I might even use them as a prize for the drawing!


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment