Welcome Baby Banner


Today, over at the SVG Attic blog, we are celebrating the birth of a beautiful little girl, belonging to Beth, the SVG Attic, Design Team Manager.

For my project, I made a welcome banner.  


The welcome words, are my own.  I simply typed out the word I wanted and then added a couple of shadows behind it.  
Then I used SVG Attic files to finish the banner.


The dress is made using  the little baby romper from the JGW Occasional GC Envelopes and Embellishments kit.
I added ink and some little pearl dots to finish the dress.


The "Binky" is from the Baby Pacifier Trio card



The bottle is also from a Trio Card, the Baby Bottle Trio Card.

For both the bottle and the pacifier, I resized to match the size of the Dress, (approx. 4" high).

I also added a shadow background piece to all three pieces.
The paper is Authentique- Cuddle Girl and is perfect for this project.

To see what the rest of the team did be sure to visit the SVG Attic blog. 

Congratulations Beth, we are so glad, your little one is home safe and well!





Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment