Valentine Box Cards From SVG Cuts


I hope you are enjoying all the Valentine projects I am sharing with you this week. 

Today I want to share these fun box Cards I made using files from SVG Cuts.

There are 5 beautiful cards, I made 3 of them for class last month.
Mary  was so to work with me and give all of my students a discount code.  
(expired)


The Mail Box Card


The Conversation Hearts Card


and the You Ignite My Heart Card- complete with a match book on the front.

As an extra special valentine bonus, I am sharing my class video with you as well.


I hope you will check out my You Tube Channel.  I am constantly adding new videos.

Thank you for joining me today and come back soon.



Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment