New Fall Shapes

The Halloween shapes were such a hit that I decided to do some more only this time I stepped them up a little. All the kits come base painted and match perfectly with the fall blocks I posted yesterday. They go together quickly and easy and are fun to do.


Pumpkin Kits $12. This is a super easy kit and perfect for a beginner or to do with your kids.



Sitting Scarecrow Kit $15. He is so cute and just waiting to remind you that fall is fun!



Turkey Shape $15. This Little guy would make a great table center piece as you welcom your Thanksgiving guest.

You can order all three shapes and save $5.


Fall Signs $15

These large Fall signs are so versatile. Each sign is 3" tall and range in length from 10" to 16" and can be stacked together, separately or combined with the shapes.







If you love these and can't decide order all three shapes (with the discount) and the signs and I will throw in a bonus shape at no charge.

I will be taking orders until Friday October 23. So please email me (tracy_rushton@yahoo.com) with your order.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment