Gift Card Holders
There is no shame in it! Gift Cards make a fantastic gift. Ask my kids, they love them! If you are feeling a little guilty for handing out gift cards this year, make an easy, handmade card to hold them.
(Still show all the love, with a lot less work!)
Supplies needed for one gift card:
1 4x6 cardstock
Scraps of printed paper
Stamps, stickers or other embellishments
Scor-pal or trimmer with a score blade
Red Tacky tape
Small glue dots
(And a gift card)
1. On the long side of your 4x6 cardstock, score at 1” and 3 ½ “.
2. If you have a boarder punch on hand you can add a decorative edge to the card.
3. Fold on the score lines.
4. Use Red Tacky Tape to hold the bottom (1”) fold in place, making a pocket for the card.
5. Decorate the front of the card with paper and embellishments.
6. On the inside stamp to and from or write a short message.
7. Use a glue dot to close and secure the card.