Winter Wonderland Kits

I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas and Santa was good to you.

As I am looking out the window this cold, snowy December morning, it reminds me of glistening snowflakes and smiling snowmen and that's what our kits are this time around.



Sammy Snowman is covered with glittery snowflakes and "real" snow. With his rosy cheeks and warm scarf he is ready to put a smile on your face. Cost is only $8.00



Snow Letters are a fun way to bring a little of the outdoors inside while still staying warm and dry. Can you see the little traces of sunshine peeking through?
Cost is $18.00




The Winter Wonderland Saying is a beautiful reminder of walks in the freshly falling snow, of peaceful days and calm nights. Cost for this kit is only $12.00

I want to get these kits out to you as soon as possible so I will be taking orders until Friday, January 1, 2010. Kits should be available for pick up or delivery on Tuesday, January 5th.

I hope you enjoy these kits as much as I did. Email me (rushton_tracy@yahoo.com) ASAP before they are gone.

PS. don't forget, if you order all three you will get a $5.00 discount!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment