Hot Cocoa Box

I made this little box for a sweet little lady that just lives down the street from me.  I was really happy with how it turned out and thought I would share.


Instructions:
1. I started with the little ornament box by Silhouette and put an oval window in it. Fold it up leaving one end open.  Ink all the edges with a blue ink.
2. Filled a small cello bag with 1/3 C Hot Cocoa mix, mini marshmellows, 1/2 broken candy cane (I know you all still have some of those) and topped it of with two chocolate kisses. Fold the bag over and seal shut.
3. Close the box up and run a ribbon through the wholes.
4. Add Glittered Snowflakes (instructions bellow) with foam pot dots.
5. Print out the saying glue it to a tag (also cut from the silhouette) and tie on with another piece of ribbon.



To make the glittered snowflakes, simply cut out snowflakes, (punches or the silhouette), spray them with Spray Adhesive and dip into a small bowl with glitter.  (Martha Stewart fine glitter is my favorite)
Let dry for 3 to 4 minutes.




Saying for the tag:

A little cup of cocoa,
I'm sending your way,
For you to sip and enjoy,
on some cold, lonely day.

As you sip this cocoa,
it's warmth will warm your heart.
Just like our friendship
warmed mine,
right from the very start.

I hope you enjoy this little project.  If you need some help getting all the peices let me know.



Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment