January Calendars

I usually don't share personal information on this blog but a bit of explanation is due. Last week I had surgery and all though everything went very well, I am now laid up for a week or so. I have a few projects I worked on before going in but for now I will be posting some of the fun ideas I have found while "relaxing" and surfing the web.

Today, even though they are late, I thought I would share the January Calendars I have found.



To get this one click here. It is by Bo Bunny and even if you don't want this Calendar be sure to check out there idea page. I love Bo bunny and they really know how to get those creative juices flowing.



The second one is from Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine. For those who are into Digital or just wanting to try it out a little, this is a great resource.

For whatever reason, I end up using the one from Shabby Princess.



This month I wanted to put some pictures of my sister and me on the calendar and this one just worked perfectly.

Be sure to check back lots this week as I share some of my great finds.

For those of you who have ordered kits (or would like to), my sweet hubbie is busy cutting and painting wood so kits will be ready!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment