Lucky Mini Album and a layout

I found this super stinkin' cute Mini Album on the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog.  It is so perfect, as soon as I can get my hands on this paper I think I am going to have to make one. 

What a perfect way to highlight some of those special photos.




This has been a rough week because it is CHA (Craft Hobby Association) in LA this week.  I know all the new and wonderful things are coming out and going to be available soon.  I have spent way to much time on the computer gathering ideas and wishing I were there.  Oh well.


I hope you have a great week and find sometime to craft and be creative!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment