Lets be Sisters Forever and Project 12

Silly me.  I just realized, a couple of post back I was going to do a layout and then never did.  So here it is.


I only had a little time and I wanted to do something with these three photos.  I used a page map sketch and scraps of paper.  Tied some string through a few buttons and wahla! A cute and simple layout in no time at all. (oh and did you know, page maps has a super cute digital kit that is totaly free?  You have to check it out.)

For all of you who are following along with Project 12,  here is the new February Sketch.


I just sent off my photos for January and will post my layout when I have it finished.  If you want to share, send me yours and I will post it also.

Have a great Monday!


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment