Summer Layout and a Kit Update

What a week this has been.  I am so glad it is Friday, how about you?  Do you have fun plans for the weekend?  Did you plan some time for crafting?  To get those creative juices flowing, I thought I would share a layout I did a few weeks ago.

The paper is from Cosmo Cricket.


The tags were made using stamps from Stampin' Up and then sprayed with Walnut ink from Ranger.
Stamped letters were Close to My Heart and the large letters were cut using my Silhouette. To finish it up I added some paper clips, staples and a little stirng.   This was a fun layout to do.

Kit Update:
First let me say "WOW" every month you wonderful Ladies suprise me with all the kits you want and this month was the same.  I am now taking second orders on the Lucky kits but I have a very limited supply so if you want them let me know NOW.

Also watch next week for new Easter kits.  I think you are going to like what I have in store.

Have a great weekend and find some time to do a project or two!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment