New Family Kits

I promised them and now they are here. Two new Family kits


Home Blocks are done with dark brown blocks and tan vinyl.  There is one block that can be used for a photo or you can leave it out. (kit will include instructions to print your own photo.)  Accent color is red but I can subsitute it with blue, green or yellow (only the accent color).
Kit is $14.00



Family Blocks are also done with dark brown, tan and an accent of red.  Once again I can subsitute the accent only color with blue, green or yellow.
Kit cost is $14.00

Or you can order both kits for only $25.00
I will be taking orders until April 9th.   I am sure these are going to go fast so please email (rushton_tracy@yahoo.com) me or leave a coment.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

5 comments :

  1. Tracy those are gorgeous. Now to decide...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both kits Tracy. I will have to think about it, but probably the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both!! In fact I'll take one of each.
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousins and I put our kits together this week. We love them! You make such cute kits. I decided to use a cowboy themed paperpack for my family kit and I LOVE how it turned out. You can see it on my blog at http://countlesstomorrows.blogspot.com/2010/04/family-block-kits.html
    Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Savannah, I love how you did the family kit. Very nice. I am glad you have enjoyed your kits. I promise to keep them comming.

    ReplyDelete