May Calendars

Here they are, (better late than never right?)  May Desktop Calendars.  Lets get started.


This first one is a must have for all you quilters.  Its a quilt block by Shabby Princess.  I love the spring colors and little flowers and tags AND you can put four photos in it.  So cute!



Scrapbook Dimensions has this fun little calendar with  a laundry line complete with socks, and its raining hearts.  Check out the ribbon and buttons.

As much as I love the other two, here it the one I choose this month.


Its from Bo Bunny and I choose it because it could be used to celebrate my son's birthday.  I love the blue and browns, its pretty without being to "girly"

So many choices. What is your favorite?

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments :