May Calendars

Here they are, (better late than never right?)  May Desktop Calendars.  Lets get started.


This first one is a must have for all you quilters.  Its a quilt block by Shabby Princess.  I love the spring colors and little flowers and tags AND you can put four photos in it.  So cute!



Scrapbook Dimensions has this fun little calendar with  a laundry line complete with socks, and its raining hearts.  Check out the ribbon and buttons.

As much as I love the other two, here it the one I choose this month.


Its from Bo Bunny and I choose it because it could be used to celebrate my son's birthday.  I love the blue and browns, its pretty without being to "girly"

So many choices. What is your favorite?

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment