Kit update

WOW!  You people LOVE the patriotic kits. I have had double what I anticipated in orders.   Many of you have emailed me asking if it is to late to order.  If you want to receive the kits by July I need orders turned in by Wednesday June 16th.  All kits  ordered this week should  be done by June 24th. After Wednesday, I will still take orders but I am going out of town and so they will not get filled until after the first of the month.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all you wonderful people, I hope you enjoy these kits as much as I enjoy putting them together for you!!!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments :