July Calendars

I am back.  We had a great time in San Diego and over the fourth, now its time to get busy again.

I realize I missed Junes Calendars.  (I am still trying to convince myself July is here!)  I am sorry I missed them but hopefully you were able to find them on your own this time.

Here are the three July Calendars I found.  I hope you love 'em.  Its so hard to choose...


This first one is what is being offered at Scrapbook Dimensions


This one, my almost favorite is from Bo Bunny. (I love the circles!!!)



Shabby Princess is the one I will be using this month. I just love all the stitching and embellishments.

Have you checked out Page Maps this month?  So cute; here is my favorite, all though I love them all.


I can't wait to get stared doing my trip photos!

For those of you who are wondering, I am now taking orders for the Patriotic Kits again (its not too late, you can do them for next year).  And this is the last call for Garden kits.  I am headed of to Girls Camp next week so PLEASE  email me soon so I can get them done before I leave.

Hope you have a great week!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment