Snowflake Kits

I am so excited to present my new Winter kits.  I added some new elements and I LOVE how they turned out.

Before we get started, look for lots of glitter, (really hard to see on line) and some new pastel paint colors. The new trend for 2011 is going to be FABRIC.  Look for lots of ways to use fabric! 
 So pretty


Snowflake  Garland
Kit Cost $12.00
The Halloween Garland was so popular. I updated, enlarged and improved it with the Snowflake Garland.
This kit is over 48 inches long and can be made longer or smaller to fit your needs.  The snowflakes are 4".
Kit comes with everything, including fabric, to finish, plus some tips to make it glittery if you like that look.
Garland can be hung vertical or horizontal!


Snowflakes Blocks
Full kit Cost $15.00
Of course we had to make Snowflake blocks.  You are going to love the colors and paper we used.  It also comes with Fabric and snowflakes to finish.  Lots of glitter on this one too.

Over the holidays, I had a lot of requests for the instructions only.  You asked for it, you got it.  I am now going to offer Mini kits  for some of the blocks. The mini kits will include instructions, the wood dimensions and paint colors.  It will also have the paper and letters.  The rest is up to you. 
This is a great option for those who do not want to pay extra shipping charges for the wood.

Mini Snowflake kit $8.00


Snowflake Tree
Kit cost $10.00
 This is something very different than anything I have done in the past but when I saw it I instantly fell in love with it and new it was something I wanted to do.  Its made with paper, pins and ribbon.  Kit includes everything you need to finish it and instructions for adding lots of glitter to finish it off!  I promise, your going to love this one!

I will be taking orders until Jan. 21.  Please email me  (rushton_tracy@yahoo.com )with your order ASAP so we can get your kit to you!

And That's not all....
Be sure to check back on Monday I will have 4 new valentine kits up AND  a big announcement!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment