Some "GREEN" crafts

I think its been a while since I put some fresh ideas on here.  And since it is St. Patrick's day in just a couple more days I thought I would share some ideas I have found and been wanting to make.  

First- for the Wearing O' the Green  how about this ruffled scarf. Perfect for spring. 

For a PDF of the instructions click here. (oh and I LOVE the shirt, wish I could find a pattern for that!)

How about something for the hair?

click here for instructions for this BIG hair clip!


Next lets decorate the door with this super cute wreath

You can find the  step by step instructions here


Of course we can't forget the food. How about these fun Cupcakes?

Click here for the free printable picks.

I can't wait to start on these fun projects.  What are your plans for St. Patrick's?


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment