Mother's Day

May is not only mother's day  but it is also both my mom's and  to my mother-in-laws birthday.  I am so grateful for both of these amazing women.  My mom taught my how to be strong and stand faithful to those things that I believe.  She taught me so many things.  My mother-in-law raised a cute little boy into an amazing man.  She accepted me with open arms and would and dose just about anything for me.

It is in Honor of these two great women that I created this Mothers Block kit. 



Mother Kit
Cost $15.00

I love the soft colors and the Victorian feel to this kit.  It comes with ribbon, pearls and layered flowers.
Show your mom how much you love her and how grateful you are for her with this kit.  And don't forget your self.  You deserve one also!


I will be taking orders until April 27 and hope to have all kits out by April 2
Please email me ASAP with your orders.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment