Halloween Kits 2011

They are here and I am so excited to share them with you!  Halloween kits.  I know it seams early but it really isn't, before you know it those little costume clad kids will be knocking on your door.  Are you ready?

Spooky Halloween
cost $15.00
A fun little kit with a different twist.  Notice the hanging spider? Kit includes painted wood, paper, letters, vinyl and embellishments.  I have a feeling these are going to go fast.

Halloween Subway Art
cost $12.00
Subway art has been one of my best sellers lately and no wonder they are so easy and fun to do.
Kit includes un-painted wood, vinyl, buttons and tule.



Ghost Stories
cost $10.00
its been a while since I have offered a trio but I have had request for some new ones.  They also make great Super Saturday Projects.
Trios are so easy they are perfect for the beginner or someone with limmited time.
Kits come with wood either painted or unpainted (let me know) and vinyl.

Please have orders turned into me by September 15
www.rushton_tracy@yahoo.com

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Tracy! I sent you an email just now regarding some of your kits for our Super Saturday and one of these Halloween kits. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete