Christmas Kits for 2011

I am so excited for Christmas this year, (OK every year really).  Although I have had plenty of orders already  here are some new Christmas kits for this year.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them for you.


Believe in the Magic
cost $15
 There are lots of things to believe in at this time of the year. Remind family and friends to enjoy the magic of Christmas. A fun kit that is over 15" long.  Comes with  painted wood, paper, vinyl and all the embellishments.
(I did this for a class at Heartfelt and it sold out so grab yours now!)



Fun Christmas Subway Art
cost $12
Everything fun that we love about Christmas is on this subway kit.  Comes with unpainted wood, vinyl, ribbon and buttons.



Nativity Subway Art
cost $12
I couldn't decide if I wanted to do a fun or serious subway art so I did one of both.
Place this by your Nativity or some place where all can see it and remember the special reason we celebrate this wondrous season.
Kit comes with unpainted wood, vinyl and ribbon.




Christmas Tree blocks
cost $10.00
Who would have thought these simple little trees would have been so popular.  I have done tons of them already for Super Saturdays and craft groups.  They are quick and easy to do and would make great neighbor gifts. Kit comes with unpainted wood, berries and raffia.


Joy to the world blocks
cost $12
 I know you have seen these already but I am offering them one more time before the paper runs out. 
These kits are 8" along the bottom and only 4" tall, perfect for the little corner or to give as a hostess gift.
Kit comes with painted wood, paper, vinyl and ribbon.

I will be taking orders for these kits until Nov 23 (the day before Thanksgiving ) and will try and get everything out by the first of December.
Please email me to order.

Remember for each individual  order of three or more different kits, recieve $5 off!


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment