Hot Chocolate Bags
Who can turn down a steaming cup of hot chocolate at this time of the year? I think it runs in my veins.
Here is a cute and easy little gift to have on hand. It is so simple to do.
For each bag you will need
1 packet of Hot Chocolate mix
1 Candy cane
1 snack size Ziploc bag
1 cello bag
1 pre-printed tag
1 sheet of 12 x 12 green cardstock (for 12 bags)
Scraps of paper
Piece of ribbon, string or raffia
1. To make the bag, place a handful of small marshmallows into a Ziploc bag.
2. Place the Hot Chocolate mix, candy cane and bag of marshmallows into a cello bag.
3. Tie closed with a matching ribbon
4. To make the tag, I used Simple Stories, 25 days of Christmas, the Flash Card paper. It was perfect to just cut apart the tags.
1. Trim each tag to 3.75x2.75. Ink the edges with some brown ink if you would like.
2. Cut the green cardstock into 12 pieces 3”x4”.
3. Glue the tag to the front of the cardstock.
4. Decorate the tags with ribbon, punches, stamps and anything else you have on hand, or leave them as is, they are still beautiful.
5. Punch a hole in the top of each tag and tie them to the bag.
For less than $5.00 I was able to make 12 Hot Chocolate bags.
Place the bags in a basket and keep them by the door. You will have a beautiful, quick gift for all those who come to visit.
Don't forget to book mark this blog and come back tomorrow and see what we have in store!