Vintage Gift Cards
When you need something a little nicer than just a plain tag but a card is too much what do you do? How about a gift card?
The paper is Reminisce, Dear Santa and A Christmas Story. When I saw these vintage Santa’s, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them
1 sheet Dear Santa paper
4x8 piece of cardstock for each card
Strips of printed paper form A Christmas Story
Buttons and string
Adhesives and glue dots.
1. Cut the Santa’s apart and decide what ones you are going to use.
2. Fold each 4”x8” cardstock in half and ink the edges of the front of your card.
3. Frame the Santa you are using with red or green cardstock.
4. Arrange the printed strips and the Santa in a way that is pleasing to you.
5. Ink all the paper.
6. Glue the card together
7. Add buttons and string or other embellishments.
Make and decorate a homemade box and add a few cards. Tie with a pretty ribbon and give as a gift.
Here is a bonus card.
I used one of the large Santa’s and a 5 ½ x 8 1/2 (half letter size) cardstock folded in half.
With the Silhouette I cut out a tag and added a stamp.
I placed the tag on with foam pop dots to add dimension.
Love the way this card turned out!