Valentine Kits 2012

Can you believe how fast January has come and gone?  Wow!
I have 2 new Valentine kits ready for you.  I will take orders until Friday Jan 27 and hopefully will be able to get all the kits out by the first part of February.


Sweethearts Blocks
cost $15
Red, Pinks and Black make this a stunning set that will catch the eyes of all who see it and put a little smile on the face while it warms their hearts. Kit comes with everything you need including painted wood, paper, vinyl,letters and embellishments.
*(this kit will also be offered as a class at Heartfelt Creations if you want to take it there-cost for class $18)


Valentine Subway Art
cost $12

I only have a few more Holiday Subway arts left to do so don't miss out on this one! You will love all the pinks and whites on this.  Paint your wood red or black to match the sweetheart kit (above) or any of the past Valentine kits.

Email me (rushton_tracy@yahoo.com) to order your kits ASAP!

PS I have finished all the winter kits and am finishing up the odds and end orders I have receive the last couple of weeks.  If I haven't emailed you please let me know.


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment