Silhouette Blog Challenge

I haven't done a challenge in a long time but when I saw this one on the Silhouette blog, I knew it was time to do another one.  I LOVE Sketches when I scrapbook.  If I don't have one I usually make my own.  Now I am learning how to make a sketch using my Silhouette Studio Design Edition software, and the best part is once the sketch is made, everything is ready to cut and assemble.  What could be easier?


Here is the original sketch


This is the sketch I did in SDE
I used shapes
stars_1276
border_set_bubbles_and_clouds_C00673_19210
tabbed_folder_file_set_2_C00235_21585



And here is my layout.  I know its busier than the original sketch but I loved the photos so much I didn't want to crop them down.

I have really gotten into scrapbooking again.  Its been a lot of fun to pull out some pictures and play.  I have also been using my computer a LOT more.  I love it.

Have a great Monday everyone.

PS.  Got my wood back today from Jon and I am finishing up the Saint Patrick's kits.  I will be posting soon!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. I saw your layout on the Silhouette blog and loved all the bright colors and the way you arranged everything.

    ReplyDelete