Ah, paradise

What a crazy month June turned out to be. We spent a week and a half in California with my daughter's choir tour, then my eldest daughter's wedding, Youth Conference the next weekend and we finished the month with a trip to Atlanta. In between there was a funeral, a couple of classes, an Eagel board of review and lots and lots of LAUNDRY!!!. I am so looking forward to a lazy, laid back July.


I was trying to come up with the perfect summer kit and thinking of my daughter and new husband on their honeymoon in the (get this...) BAHAMAS!!!  Yep they enjoyed the sun, the sand and the water.  These kits are dedicated to them and anyone else who even dreams of a summer in the water and sunshine.  I hope you enjoy them.


Paradise blocks
cost $18.00
What is summer all about? Dreams, sunshine, relaxing and Paradise.  Even if it isn't we can pretend right.  This kit comes with everything you will need to complete it; Painted wood, paper, vinyl and embellishments.  (sorry no sea shells)
This will also be a class at Heartfelt creations on July 17th


Beach Sign
cost $10.00

This sign is so easy to do and different than anything I have offered in the past.  It includes the wood, the template and instructions. 


Summer Banner
cost $15.00
Hang a Summer Banner in your home.  Its a great way to welcome the season and bring some sunshine inside without going out in the heat!
Kit includes pre-cut banners, paper, embellishments and ribbon, all you need is glue. 

I will be taking orders until July13.  Just email me for orders or questions.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment