Cinch Bags

Who doesn't love a fun new bag?  I created the pattern for these bags a year or so ago while we were preparing a trip to Yellowstone.  Everywhere we went someone stopped and asked me where I got those cute bags. 

This last month we went to California and took our cinch bags.  Once again I was stopped numerous times and asked where we got our bags.

When we returned home Heartfelt asked if I could put a fabric class together so of course I thought of my fun cinch bags.

I am excited to offer this  to all my friends out there. These bags have two big pockets on the outside for carrying all the extra "stuff" and are fully lined.  They are perfect for a day hike, travel, mini adventure or even a school bag. They also make a great carry on for kids. (and any thing else you can think of.) The best part is when the bag gets dirty, just throw it in the washing machine!


I have three different options available
Class- Sign up at Heartfelt creations to  recieve the kit and take the class on July 31 @ 6pm.  Cost $28.00

Kit- Includes pre-cut fabric *, (Be sure to indicate if you want the boy or girl bag),cording, and instructions w/ step by step color photos.  cost $25.00

Instructions and Pattern only-  You pick your own fabric and cut it out yourself Cost $8.00

(Fabric is $15 value, pattern includes a bonus pattern for the flower to use on the bag or other uses.)


Girl's Bag- pinks and greens with a bonus flower

Boys bag-Orange and Blues and lots of fun shapes.

To order kits please email me by July 18th. 

PS.  Get your orders in for the Paradise blocks, Beach Sign and Summer banner.  Orders are filling up quickly and will be sold out soon.


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment