Thank You!

I just wanted to send a shout out to everyone who has commented, emailed or reposted mine and my sisters chairs.  It really was a fun project and every ones comments makes me want to do more.

We took a bunch of photos and if I can gather them up I think it would be fun to put a post together explaining how we did it.  No promises but I will see what I can figure out.

While you are waiting, keep following, I have lots of new and fun things coming up.

 By the way, I would love to increase our followers, we are so close to 100.  Invite your friends and maybe I will do a contest here in a while.

Thanks again for all your support and encouragement.

 

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment