Wedding cards

This is card that started it all. 
I used a PNG File from Echo Park and opened in the Silhouette (see the Video in the last post). Next I used some scrap paper form my "left over" box.  It is a z-fold card (I will explain below).

 
I did another card the same way using another PNG file as a print and cut. Same z-fold.

 
And here is my wedding card.  I made up a bunch of them because I really needed a bunch of these!
 
 
 
Here is how to make this fun card.  You will need some black and white printed paper, card stock, blank ink, a scor-pal (or a trimmer with a scor-blade) and a tag, sticker or PNG.
 
Trim your black and white printed paper as follows
Inside:  4x 5 1/4
Outside: 4 x 2 1/4
middle: 4x 2 3/4
 
 
If you are using a PNG file print it out either in Microsoft word, photo shop or the Silhouette Studio.
You will also need a piece of black card stock to frame the picture.
 
 
Next cut a piece of white card stock to 4 1/4 x 11.  Score the card at  2 1/2 and 5 1/2.
fold it at the score lines in a z-fold.
 
 
Ink the edges of the black and white paper.  Assemble the card as shown.  Glue the tag so the left hand side is glued to the folded front piece and not attached to the back ground.
 
 
(I hope these instructions are clear as mud)
 
Are you ready?  Lets go make some cards!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment