Halloween Treats

Today is Halloween!!! Who is excited? 
 
I love Halloween but at our house we kind of play it low key.  Tonight we will be home-base for the kids as they are off to Trunk or Treats and hanging with friends.
 
When the evening gets dark and before they "hoodlums" start causing mischief, everyone will come home for a dinner of "bat wings" (buffalo wings) and Pizza and we will watch a scary movie. (OK not to scary, Vanhelsing is about as scary as I can handle!)
 
I also decided to make a little "trick or treat" bag for my teenagers who hand out candy and not gather it.
 
Because I waited until this morning I had to do something quick and easy but I still wanted fun!


I used product that I already had on hand and filled them with some chocolate and sour candies.

To create them I used some digital files, silhouette files and even a photo I found on the We R Memories Facebook page. I printed them all off using my Silhouette Studio and then cut them.
Layered with cardstock and foam pop dots and tied the bags closed with tulle.

 
I love how these turned out! 
Now the kids are calling me to come and carve pumpkins...
One of these days I will actually get my stuff done before the actual holiday (oh who am I kidding?  We like doing it when we can all be home and do it together.)
 
One last project I did a few weeks ago but just haven't posted yet.

 
Little haunted houses filled with candy. 
File from Silhouette, so cute and easy to do.  I made a bunch but then gave the all away!
 
I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween
 
 

 
 
 

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment