Valentine Projects

Aw- Love is in the air and Valentine's day is just around the corner.
I thought I would share a few projects I have been working on.
All the projects are created using Echo Park Paper.



Firs,t how about a "sweet" layout?
I used lots of embellishments and chipboard stickers to create this layout. There is even washi tape.
I am really loving this and can't wait to get my own photos in it!


Next up is this 25 drawer advent calendar.  
I know you usually see advent calendars for Christmas but I thought it would be fun to use it for Valentines.  

You could put 25 reasons I love you with a little sweet in each drawer and have something almost every day in February.
Another option would be to put a date idea in each drawer.  You would have 25 (or half the year's) Friday nights planned out. That would make a great Valentine Gift for your someone special!



*note this box is a gsd file that I purchased long ago and the web site is no longer available but I know Silhouette has an advent calendar and so does SVG Attic.

The box itself was cut from red cardstock and the draws from white cardstock.
The drawer fronts are covered with paper from the Echo Park line.  To finish it off add stickers, brads, buttons and little embellishments. So fun!



The last project is the little shadow box. 
The shadow box is a file from Lori Whitlock.
I added more paper, stickers and embellishments and of course pictures of my hubby and I.
You can't really tell but with the embellishments and photos I used pop dots to give the box lots of depth. 


The letters were also cut with my Silhouette.  I cut two of each letter and then used foam pop dots in between the letters to make them look like the layered stickers.

3 fun and easy projects. 
What are you going to work on this weekend?

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment