Master Of The Grill

Father's Day is just around the corner and I needed something original for my SIL Brysen.
They just bought a new grill and he LOVES that thing.  They did a family BBQ the other night and it was fun just watching him.  He was so proud of their new toy and I knew then I had to get him something he could play with use.
 
First we took a trip to Lowes and found a really nice BBQ utensil set and storage case. 
 Next I decided to use my Cameo and make an apron.
 
 
I used this image from the Silhouette Store.
 
I sized it to fit the apron. Using Heat Transfer Material,  I cut out the knife and spatula as one piece and the fork as another.
 
I created the text and cut it out of the Heat Transfer as well.
 
Once everything was arranged, I pressed the Heat Transfer to the apron.
 
Brysen was so excited about his apron, in fact I think he might have liked it even more than the utensils. 
 
Score for me!
 
I will put together a tutorial showing how to use the heat transfer and how to create curved text.
Keep watching.
 

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment