Patriotic Fun


July is one of the busiest months around but I love it! 
I look forward to the BBQs, fireworks and parades but probably the reason I love it the most is because its a day all my kids come home, bring their friends and we just hand out!
I found these really fun Patriotic Projects on SVG Attic  and just knew I had to try them.  


The first is the fireworks.  There are three different sizes.  I changed them up a little but they are so cute I don't think it matters what you do with them.  Jodi has great assembly instructions and it made putting them together a breeze!



Next up was the card box.  Wouldn't this be perfect to send a little Red, White and Blue love to someone who can not join you?  Or an invitation to someone who can.   
These little card boxes fold down flat and are perfect for mailing!

Of course what is a party without a banner. 
I created this one on my own using basic shapes in the Silhouette Studio Software.  I am working on a tutorial and step by step instructions.

We will also be making this in our June Silhouette Club so sign up and join us.


                                    

On of my favorite things to do when making banners is to cut the letters out twice and then use foam pop dots in between the layers.  It adds a lot of dimension and makes things really stand out.

One of the things I loved about these projects is that they are all made using cardstock only.  no printed paper, just paper you most likely already have on hand. 

What will you be making to show your Patriotic Love?






Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. Great SVG Attic projects! I made the 3D firecracker boxes this year too and they were great as a patriotic centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete