A New Wallet

It has been awhile since I posted a fabric project, so I thought I would share one with you today.

I was in need of a new wallet. The old one was split and money/ cards were always falling out.  It was also way to small for my needs.

This last weekend my mom, sister and I got together for another sewing day and made wallets. 
First we found this great pattern on Craftsy


(9) Name: 'Sewing : iPhone Wallet ePattern
My favorite part of any sewing project is picking out the fabric. 
There are so many colors and patterns to choose from it can be difficult but I LOVE it.
I wanted something feminine, pretty and soft.  I love the grey and the pink, it was exactly what I was looking for.


The pattern wasn't difficult at all and went together pretty quickly.


I am so pleased with how this turned out but the best part is all the room it has.  There is even an area to put my cell phone in! 

If you haven't tried Craftsy yet, you really need too.  They have some great patterns and classes.
Check them out!



Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment