Word Art Using Photoshop CS

I had a little down time and decided to take a class from Jessica Sprague.  Its been a while and I like to try and keep up on new trends and techniques.

The class I signed up for was Thread by Thread Glyph by Glyph and basically its a class to teach how to create a poster using the new Glyphs feature in Photoshop CC.  (tried it, loved it, got to have it!)

My poster turned out pretty nice but was exactly like the one she made (as it should be) so I decided to try my hand at a new poster.


This is one of my favorite sayings and I wanted to put it in a frame.  

I am very happy with how this turned out and can not wait to do some more word art.  

*wouldn't this be fun as a large vinyl piece for the living room wall?...... Thinking....Thinking!

 If you want to try  your hand at doing some word art and using glyphs try taking a class from Jessica- she is amazing and her classes are so fun!  You will be amazed at all you can learn.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment