Travel Case with SVG Attic

Today is my first post as an I-Team member over at SVG Attic and I am so excited to share my new project with you.

Next month we are doing a family vacation to the happiest place on earth, so in honor of that trip I created a travel case that is perfect for gathering all our little paper keepsakes: tickets, maps, etc.


To create this case I started with the  Round Traveling Case from the 

JGW Fashionably French

To decorate the front of the case I used the film frames and tickets from the 
CG Box Cards Kit- the Movie Box Card.


CG Box Cards

I also added some flowers and created the heads using basic circle shapes.


Here are some close ups of the details on the case.

This is such a fun project and can be used in so many ways. I hope you will give it a try.





Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment :

  1. This is such a great idea! I love all the different styles this traveling case can take on. Great vision!

    ReplyDelete