A Mouse Birthday Card

Sometimes I am asked my opinion of different companies.

Yesterday, while working the store, a lady came in and asked me about Treasure Box Designs.  
I had to be honest I had never heard of them.
Today I found them and bought a file to try out.
Guess what?

LOVE
I bought one file, the Mouse & Cupcake. It was only $2 and with a sale that was going on (65% off everything!) he was only  .80 cents


(I think he turned out pretty cute. )

Once it was downloaded I made this card. 
There are lots of layers with her files so if you don't like layers it probably not for you, but if you enjoy paper piecing and lots of little details you will want to try this company.



So what is my opinion of Treasure Box Designs?

Well I went back and bought about 10 more files!
I can't believe this company has been around and I have never seen them.

Check them out, you will be glad you did.




Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment