Flowers and Butterflies

I Just realized that I didn't post May's classes.  
Ooops!

Well classes are over, they went great; here are the things we did in May


In design club, I showed the ladies how to create their own butterfly using the drawing tools.
We also designed the vinyl saying.

Both of the files look great on this 12 x 12 shadow box, or they can be used alone on cards, scrapbook pages or any thing else you would like.

We also created our own 3D paper flower.  (I will post more of that later with a tutorial).



Those who took the Intermediate class made these canisters with handmade flowers.
We even learned how to add a scalloped boarder to the lid.



The Out Of The Box Class was smaller this time but still lots of fun.  This is probably my most favorite class to teach because I love to see the students eyes light up when they learn what they can do with the Silhouette.
The homework for this class was the two little gift bags.

If you are interested in taking a Silhouette Class at the store, would like to set some up for your group or do private lessons, please email me.


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment