July Table Setting

Celebrating something this month?


Last month, for our Relief Society Dinner, I was asked to create a table setting celebrating July Birthdays.

This is what I came up with.

First I made the cake using the  Tiered Wedding Cake file by Lori Whitlock.
I used the bottom two layers and the doily it sits on.

To create the little banner on the top, just make some small triangle pennants and tie them to two dowels and place the dowels in the cake top.  

I then added some very basic stars around the sides of the cake.


For a little favor I cut a simple treat box using a file from SVG Attic and added a star to the top of it.  Filled with some candy and tied with string it makes a perfect favor to take home.


The place settings are my favorite.
I used some cute Print and Cut images from Stinkin' Cute Designs  and placed them on folder 3 x 5 cards with foam pop dots. 
Loved how simple and cute they are!

If you know someone who is celebrating a birthday next month or you need a great table setting for your July picnic, family reunion or friendly get- together, try creating something fun like this. 
You will be the hit of the party!!!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment