Summer Fun Projects

I am so excited to share my newest projects with you.

At Heartfelt Hobby and Craft we have a new paper company joining us and I got lucky enough to do the first display using there new line.


Are you familiar with Photo Play? If not you really need to check them out!


This line is called Main Street Parade and it is perfect for the July forth holiday as well as all of summer,  and it has so much in it. Look at all I was able to create, and still have left over paper and stickers!!


Of course the first thing I did was created a layout.  This will be our weekly page kit next week.
The rockers are my own design and then I cut them out using my silhouette.


I love using Pinwheels as part of a table decor and there are so many patterns available making a pinwheel is super easy.
The "vase" is a Chocolate Milk bottle from my granddaughter's happy meal.  To finish it off I added a tag I made with one of the stickers and tied it on with some twine.



The little 6 pocket treat bag was very simple to make using a score pad and 3- 6 x 6 pieces of paper.
I found the instructions on Pintrest here



Of course who couldn't use a fun refreshing drink on a hot summer day?
Add a little pocket water bottle tag and fill it with a straw and a powdered juice mix.  Perfect handout at a party or a small gift just to let someone know you are thinking of them.



This card is a folding card and I use a template from the Silhouette store.  I was easy to put together and a new twist.




Two more cards using paper and stickers.


For my final project I created another 12 x 12 layout, this time with a little more detail.  

I hope you will check out Photo Play and come into Heartfelt Hobby and Craft to see all of the fun ideas there!



Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment