Dino Friends with Echo Park

Everyone likes dinosaurs, especially the cute ones!
Even my grown adult daughter loves them.

Today for the Heartfelt Design Team I got lucky enough to create with Echo Parks new
Dino Friends line.


There are so many cute papers and stickers in this line, and if that's not enough they have matching Silhouette files that can be downloaded from the Silhouette Store!
I love it when all my favorite things come together.


This layout has lots of room for some of my favorite photos and there is still lots of paper and embellishments that can be seen.


Next up are some little favor or gift boxes.  Both files can be found in the Silhouette store.  The match box is Lori Whitlock and the Treat Box is Snap Dragon Snippets.


If you are going to have a party you need to have a fresh gift bag.  Use the Silhouette files to create one that is perfect for your needs. 
The brontosaurus is a cut file and the sticker is a print and cut file.


Here is the first card I made, the template also comes from the Silhouette Store.
Then I went a little crazy and did a bunch more cards...






I love the little epoxy dots that match the paper line and stickers.  

This was such a fun project to work on!


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment