I am...Slightly Sassy

Not many people know it, but I do have a sassy side, that's why when I saw this new line, Slightly Sassy, from Photo Play come into the store I was so excited and knew is was what I wanted to do for my next Design Team Project!

  It kind of sums up my alter-ego. 
(and I love all the retro colors and images)


This was such a fun line I wasn't sure where to begin...


The layout has room for 5- 4x6 photos and one or two 2x2 photos.  
The stickers added all the elements I needed.  Use some foam pop dots to add a little dimension and the word strips for  a a touch of sass.  

  

Some of the younger viewers may not know what this is, but it is how we used to call our friends and family.
( I remember when I was really little and my grandma had a "party" phone.  That meant that more then one home shared the same line and sometimes when you would pick up the phone to make a call  another call was already taking place--did I just date myself?)

Anyway this cute little phone is actually a box that could be filled with treats or a small gift.  
The file is from SVG Cuts  Call me Later Collection, and is so easy to make and decorate!


This mini gable box reminds me of when I used to go to the Homestead with my grandma and pick up a lunch to take to the park.  The file comes from the Silhouette Design Store.
(and the word strip says SASSY and Classy- just in case you were wondering)


Another Silhouette file is this Ribbon Bobbin.  I wanted it to be  sturdy so I cut it first from card stock and then two more times from the printed paper.  Glue the printed paper to both sides of the card stock. I love these ribbon bobbins, they are the perfect way to keep track of smaller pieces of ribbon or twine and you can make them in any size that you need.
Cute and useful!

 

Of course no project is complete without a few cards and this line has some perfect journaling tags that make me smile.



The last card is the money card. It is a fun way to give someone a little extra cash and it is so cute they will love it no matter how much (little) cash is in it.

If you like a little sass mixed with a little retro this paper line is for you but hurry in to 
Heartfelt Hobby and Craft and get yours today!




Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment