Quick Halloween Eyeball Treats

Tomorrow is scouts and we will be holding our Halloween party for the boys.
What boys, ages 8-10, do you know that don't love creepy things?


I picked these eyeball  candies up in the bulk section of WinCo last week and thought I would do something fun with them... then I got busy and forgot!

Tonight I was looking for something quick and easy so I googled "Halloween eyeball printables" and found this great .pdf  Here.

They come 6 to a page and were perfect! Fast, Easy and oh so creepy!
I made 12 of them in just a few minutes


I think the boys are going to love them, and I might even go back and get more eyeballs and do them for the ladies at work too!


Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment