Count Your Blessings

Fall is in the air and its time to get ready for one of my favorite holidays...Thanksgiving.
SVG Attics has a brand new, wonderful kit available


This is a beautiful set of cards, but I especially love the Vinyl Art and couldn't wait to use it!


I had the perfect metal tray to place the vinyl on.



Add to the sign, some  leaves cut from the Rocker Hat Card.
Crinkle the leaves and ink them up before adding  to the sign.


I love how the leaves, and the sign blend in perfect with my Fall wreath.  


And here is a close up of just the sign with leaves.

What a great project. 
Come on over to SVG Attic and find the perfect fall project!


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

3 comments :

  1. This is really such a beautiful and meaningful project! I love that vinyl cut and the addition of the leaves is simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, Where are you finding the TIME? Both projects are beautiful:-)

    ReplyDelete