T-shirt Sparkle

I know, January is almost over but do you want to see what I got for Christmas?


I have wanted a heat press for a long time. Every year I get roped into making t-shirts or hoodies for camps and other youth activities.
Plus I just love doing Heat Transfer Vinyl and although you can do it with an iron, it takes a lot more time, so sweet hubby bought me one this year.. 

AND I LOVE IT!!!!

Here is my very first project


It was so easy to do.

First I found the perfect saying, already created in the Silhouette Store.
Next I sized it to fit my shirt and then mirrored the image.

Ungroup so the words and the stars can be cut separately.

I know its hard to tell but the word Sparkle and two of the big stars are cut from Glitter HTV and the rest of the words and stars are cut from silver HTV

After the HTV is weeded you place it face down on the shirt. 
With the heat press, choose a setting on 315 degrees and medium pressure
Press for 18 seconds.
That's all there is to it!!!

So easy, so cute and EVERY TIME I wear my shirt, I get complements.

I am sure I will be making a lot more.  
I will put a tutorial together if anyone is interested.

Heat Transfer Vinyl is AMAZING!


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment