Daisy Card

I have been on a flower kick lately and my newest favorite is the Daisy from My Scrap Chick.

Yesterday I posted a project using the daisy with a strawberry box

I had so much fun making the flowers that I had a few left over and decided to make some cards.


Its very simple and could be used as a birthday, thank you, get well, wedding or even a sympathy card.

The background is just a piece of red cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot with an embossing folder.

Once again the flowers were form the Daisy Garden Kit
Daisy Garden

This time I used the large and the smallest flower.

Have you tried making paper flowers?
Its addicting, but they turn out so beautiful!


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

2 comments :

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love the strawberry box and the card with those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am loving all the paper flowers I see.

    ReplyDelete