Daisy Card

I have been on a flower kick lately and my newest favorite is the Daisy from My Scrap Chick.

Yesterday I posted a project using the daisy with a strawberry box

I had so much fun making the flowers that I had a few left over and decided to make some cards.


Its very simple and could be used as a birthday, thank you, get well, wedding or even a sympathy card.

The background is just a piece of red cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot with an embossing folder.

Once again the flowers were form the Daisy Garden Kit
Daisy Garden

This time I used the large and the smallest flower.

Have you tried making paper flowers?
Its addicting, but they turn out so beautiful!


Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments :

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love the strawberry box and the card with those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am loving all the paper flowers I see.

    ReplyDelete