Mini St. Patrick's Day Bowler Hat Favor Boxes


I don't know about you but I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that not only is it March, but that March is half over!
What???

Anyway, today is my turn to post on the SVG Attic blog and to help celebrate St. Patrick's day this week I decided to make some fun gifts.


I love these little hats and they are perfect for sharing a little treat.
The file is from the JGW Top O the Morning kit

Jodi has easy to follow instructions here.


I created two different sizes of hats.  The dark green is the hat just as Jodi created the file.


To make a slightly bigger hat, increase the size by 125%.  At this size it still fits on a 12 x 12 mat but the hat is a little bigger.

To give the hats a finishing touch, add some twine around the hat band. 

I am so excited with how these turned out and I can't wait to give them away.




Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

2 comments :