Pinch me T-shirt

Do you Celebrate St. Patrick's day?

At our house we wear green, I have a few decorations that I put out and we eat green eggs and ham.

A couple of weeks ago, I was looking for some St. Patrick's day files and I found a new (new to me)site.



This is a fantastic site, with so many free files!


I found this file and thought it would be perfect for my little granddaughter. 
You can find the link here.

I used my Cricut to cut everything out and then my heat press to add it to the t-shirt. 
Very fast and very easy.

I even put a quick little video to show how to set it up.

Check out this great site and then lets see what you can do!

Watch the blog for the next few days, as I share with you many more St. Patrick's day projects.




Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment