Spring Cards

I don't know about you but I am ready for spring!
Here in Utah we got a little teaser a couple weeks ago of beautiful spring weather, and then yesterday I was shoveling sidewalks again.
Yep I am ready for warm weather and flowers poking their heads up in my garden.
For today's post over at SVG Attic I decided to make some spring cards


I had some beautiful paper by Bo Bunny: Butterfly Kisses, that was perfect for these cards.  The paper is a watercolor floral design and it also included some very pretty stickers.
For the first two cards I used the JGW Beautiful Blooms kit.

JGW Beautiful Bloom



The first card has lots of layers so I didn't really change anything about it.  I did add an inset panel to the front of the card but everything else is just as it is designed to be.
I love the little swirly leaf.
Add some thin twine to the button center, then ink up the edges to give this card a very soft look.



Next is the Easel Card.  Jodi has easy to follow instructions here but it isn't as hard as it looks.
On the tag I replaced the original heart with one of the pretty stickers I had in the paper kit.



The last card is not in the Beautiful Bloom kit but is also one of Jodi's designs and can be found on the Silhouette store.
I omitted the original flower centers and went with the buttons again.
I also added another sticker from the paper collection.

I am so happy with all of the cards.
I may only see snow outside my window, but with these cards I can share some beautiful flowers with my close friends.

What is the weather where you are at?  Could you use some pretty Spring cards?

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful, beautiful cards, Tracy! I love all of the files you chose to create. I am ready for spring too!!

    ReplyDelete